The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club #5)

The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club #5) - James Patterson, Maxine Paetro While this book wasn’t as good as the others in my opinion, it was still very good. The plot had the ability to be extremely intense and emotional pull on some people, but it just didn’t quite get there. I worked in a nursing home, so I took something away from the book that others may not. The story was about a set of murders that were happening in a hospital in San Francisco. All of the patients went in with something that probably shouldn’t kill them, so why did they end up dying? It had everything to be a great mystery and I guess it was a great novel, it just didn’t pull me in the way that all of the others in this series did.
I feel like the more the series goes on, the less they are a “Women’s Murder Club” and the more they are just a group of friends that talk about whatever is going on. I suppose that’s what they’ve been doing from the start, but the other three don’t really help Lindsay solve the crimes like they did in the first book. Other than that, this was a great novel and I can’t wait to start the 6th one. I hope it’s a little better than this book.